i'm seriously exhausted for the week - traffic jam , 60km- 90km drive per day, and wake up at 5am in the morning , and almost have to attend classes or meeting till 10pm....
god bless me!
i survived again for today, i managed to escape from car accident twice today, while driving in highway with 20% concentration remained. Thank god!!!!!!!!
Appreciate ~~ I'm sooooooo grateful that i'm driving a better car, instead of a milo-tin car.
I had got a lots of stories to share, how i wish i have the time to write it out. I'll fight hard, although i might lose faith sometimes, i'll regenerate !
Music heals the soul.
Smile ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No matter what happen
"brake brake brake.." in the end , i earn nothing.
now i'd found things i can trust.
and , it's time to strike! i'll devote everything , to obtain the things i want most! i know it's not easy to achieve it, but I will do it!
i must give credits , to those who had bring me to this decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment